To use data from the SNAC-K population study, please contact Data manager Maria Wahlberg, (firstname.lastname@example.org)
General conditions for withdrawal of data from SNAC-K
The following general conditions concern the applicant/co-applicants (hereafter called “the Applicant”) and the responsible person for SNAC-Kungsholmen Population Study (SNAC-K) for withdrawal of data from the SNAC-K database.
While signing above, the Applicant approves that they have understood and accept the following conditions for withdrawal of data (hereafter called “the Dataset”) from the SNAC-K database. The Dataset refers to any data that are collected within the SNAC-K, during the baseline and later follow ups. The Applicant only owns the right to use the Dataset for the purpose that is mentioned in the description of the research project.
The Applicant is only allowed to use the Dataset for the research applied for.
- For projects that could have commercial significance special agreement should be made with the responsible person and the Applicant if there are no reservations stated in this application.
- The Applicant agrees to, as soon as possible, when the research project is finished, erase the Dataset and any copies of it and then inform the Data manager and the responsible person for the SNAC-K that this is done.
- The Applicant agrees to not give the Dataset away to any other person.
- The Dataset should be stored in a way that no unauthorized person can take/access all or part of it.
- Further information from the participants in the population study or their relatives may not be collected without special written approval from the responsible person for the SNAC-K.The Applicant does not have the right to transfer his/her rights and obligations according to this agreement without previous approval in writing from the responsible person for the data of the SNAC-K.
On this agreement Swedish law shall be applied. Dispute about the agreement shall be decided by a Swedish court.
The Applicant agrees to, when publishing the research project, give the following acknowledgement: “The Swedish National study on Aging and Care, SNAC, (www.snac.org) is financially supported by the Ministry of Health and Social Affairs, Sweden, the participating County Councils and Municipalities, and the Swedish Research Council. In addition, specific grants were obtained from…….”